Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Adapter for DKL lenses to mount on Contax RTS (original)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: Adapter for DKL lenses to mount on Contax RTS (original) Reply with quote

Hi all this is my first post so if I've asked it in the wrong area, accept my apologies
After much searching to no avail, can anyone out there confirm if an adapter exists to mount DKL Retina lenses to a contax RTS (original RTS) (C/y mount adapter)

My go to camera is a Retina Reflex III and as such I have 7 lenses. I recently purchased a Contax RTS to go with the motor drive and 250 exposure back.

Seems that there are many other adapters out there for DKL lenses to be adapted to other systems however this one seems to harder to find. Ebay has been checked extensively however I'm either not search with the correct criteria or such a beast may not exist.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Martin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theoretically you could do it with 2 adapters: a DKL to M42 and an M42 to Y/C adapter. Both exist (I have a DKL/ M42 adapter) but I have no experience with using both adapters at the same time.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for your reply, I did think of this however I wasn't sure whether this would alter the focus scale.
Does anyone have any idea on this.
Thanks again