Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica Hexanon 135/3.2 / Agfa200 (hasselblad Imacon scanner)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:27 am    Post subject: Konica Hexanon 135/3.2 / Agfa200 (hasselblad Imacon scanner) Reply with quote

Flickr 上 Stanley TungFlower
Konica Hexanon 135/3.2 (hasselblad Imacon scanner)

Flickr 上 Stanley TungThinking.......
Konica Hexanon 135/3.2 (hasselblad Imacon scanner)

Flickr 上 Stanley TungFlower
fuji frontier scanner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots and pop in the 2nd one........I have my negs scanned by a Fuji frontier erm but only low scan at the super market Wink

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
Nice shots and pop in the 2nd one........I have my negs scanned by a Fuji frontier erm but only low scan at the super market Wink

thks man..........cool.........how much to have a low scan in your country if a full roll of film?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stanleytung wrote:
Excalibur wrote:

thks man..........cool.........how much to have a low scan in your country if a full roll of film?

Up to 38 exposures and scan to CD is £1...but it's only to 1840 X 1232 which is good enough for a computer screen or 6" X 4" print. I've tried to bribe the operators (usually girls on low wages) of the Fuji frontier to scan higher, but they say the machine is locked, for low scan, by the engineers Crying or Very sad