Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tokina 6.3/300 mirror lens for m4/3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Tokina 6.3/300 mirror lens for m4/3 Reply with quote

1:2 marco. I think this lens will sold quiet well in Asia if it is a decent lens.
http://www.kenko-tokina.co.jp/events/cp-tokina-300r.html

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does look sexy Smile
600mm is too much for me - it will be nice if they make 200-300mm mirror with same size or smaller.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think too it will get huge success in Asia.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks FAV!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks great, I hope the IQ is at least as good as the Tamrons!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now we wait for image samples.

What do you think the price will be?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fabian wrote:

I'd like to think it will be inexpensive but I really think that both this lens and the T-mount 400mm mirror lens Kenko/Tokina announced recently are in response to the enormous amount of interest coming from Asia and if that's true they will also be fully aware of how much people in Asia are willing to pay for even mediocre mirror lenses.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fatdeeman wrote:
Fabian wrote:

I'd like to think it will be inexpensive but I really think that both this lens and the T-mount 400mm mirror lens Kenko/Tokina announced recently are in response to the enormous amount of interest coming from Asia and if that's true they will also be fully aware of how much people in Asia are willing to pay for even mediocre mirror lenses.

+1. I may get a m4/3 cam too if the price is reasonable.