Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Flash setting for G9
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:47 am    Post subject: Flash setting for G9 Reply with quote

Hello!
I am not familiar with the flash photography . These next days I'll have to photograph a group of persons in a pub where I am not going especially for this , so I want small outfit.
I'd take the G9 wich is smaller than nex3+lens (my fastest 28 is a Kiron 2.0) and Nissin 622 wich I'd use as slave (triggered by the G9 ,it works) .I'd use the G9 flash as main ,keping ISO down to 80 . What do you think? Or should i get this as main ?
EBAY : 130464343556

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would suggest YN-460 but if you are in hurry, you must pay the normal 2x price compared to getting it from China. (35€ from China vs about 70€ in Europe).

Full manual control and turning flashead with a bouncer.

China:
Click here to see on Ebay.de
Germany:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kansalliskala wrote:
I would suggest YN-460 but if you are in hurry, you must pay the normal 2x price compared to getting it from China. (35€ from China vs about 70€ in Europe).

Full manual control and turning flashead with a bouncer.

China:
Germany:

Thank you for your suggestion ! The YN-460 isn't a little too big for the G9 ?