Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

TAMRON 159A (28-70mm macro) f3.5-f4.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:44 am    Post subject: TAMRON 159A (28-70mm macro) f3.5-f4.5 Reply with quote

Production discontinued: 2005
mount: TAMRON(R) adaptall II (CANON? M42? Nikon?, I know some adapters are still available so If i need a new body, I am still able to use this lens,just change the adapter)

Type: Manual
minimum aperture: 22(Based with Nikon) (M42 is 16 I tested)
Maximum aperture: 3.5 (on 28mm),4.5(on 70mm)
filter radii: 52mm, This lens I obtained with filter,so the cost is reasonable(Not low-costed one because of Japanese made).
Suggested retail price (Based with Hong Kong Dollars: 1,927)

I believe, this lens has been using used for few years(Or a little longer due to the information obtained from Japan,so I will need to use serial number to check the true age,possibly 5-10). I get this bargained with the adapter needed, only 340 HKD (About less than 50 US dollars).

Since I know this is adaptall-II thing. I will use this lens to do some test soon(The 2X tele-convertor can help me to get 56-140mm so this may be enough). Since I seldom do long-range taking so I mainly use 28-70mm (this specification is usually on camera-kit for new comers and the range is enough for general use) more than others.