Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Spotmatic SP1000
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:59 pm    Post subject: Spotmatic SP1000 Reply with quote

Nice camera with just a tiny bit of paint missing. And the shutter fabric must be replaced. It has a permanent wrinkle in it I'm afraid.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah! These are beauties for sure... so much so that this is the very model camera my daughter stole to be her film SLR. Mind you, she had plenty to pick from... Wink

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
Oh yeah! These are beauties for sure... so much so that this is the very model camera my daughter stole to be her film SLR. Mind you, she had plenty to pick from... Wink

I still prefer the K1000...but the Spotmatics are a close second.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the SPii model. So much so, I own 3. Embarassed

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
I love the SPii model. So much so, I own 3. Embarassed

The SPII is not in my collection yet but I'm looking forward to getting one in the future. I have an SI-a coming soon. I have an SP, an SP-F, an SP-500 and an SP1000. The SPII will help fill out the collection.