Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mir 1 - Frost and snow at dawn
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:15 am    Post subject: Mir 1 - Frost and snow at dawn Reply with quote

Good morning.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful!! Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just gorgeous! Beautiful composition and depth of field, with the winter scene just beyond the window and the sun low on the horizon.

If this was mine I'd have to print it in a large size and hang it on a wall to enjoy daily!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hood wrote:
Beautiful!! Very Happy

I agree so simple yet so beautiful.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hood wrote:
Beautiful!! Very Happy

+1 Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all.
This was an instinctive shot. I say the frost and the sunrise, quickly grabbed the camera an captured it.

But I still think my skills to spot potentially photographic scenes have improved since I moved to north of Europe because of lack of subjects in the winter. No wonder the swedes praise the sun so much. Despite that, I do find the snow beautiful. Oh well... I guess it just a beauty that is difficult to capture on picture.