Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

CZJ 35/2.4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:51 pm    Post subject: CZJ 35/2.4 Reply with quote

Some tests with great lens before converting to Nikon mount.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great lens indeed! You will have to machined the mount to converted this lens to Nikon or not Confused ?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pich900 wrote:
Great lens indeed! You will have to machined the mount to converted this lens to Nikon or not Confused ?

No, i just need to rearrange main thread for few steps, and i got all lens closer to focal plane Smile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's great, I wish I could do that myself!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pich900 wrote:
that's great, I wish I could do that myself!

I am sure you can do this, it takes only few minutes Smile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I must admit that I have two left hands if you know what I mean Rolling Eyes .....I have tried once to dismantled my biotar 58mm and the lens is now in twoo parts and I never found the way to remounted back the helicoid Evil or Very Mad .... so now I simply decided to not touch anymore one of my lenses! That's too bad because I have several M42 lenses wich I can't use with my Nikon and I'd love to Sad ....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pich900 wrote:
Well, I must admit that I have two left hands if you know what I mean Rolling Eyes .....I have tried once to dismantled my biotar 58mm and the lens is now in twoo parts and I never found the way to remounted back the helicoid Evil or Very Mad .... so now I simply decided to not touch anymore one of my lenses! That's too bad because I have several M42 lenses wich I can't use with my Nikon and I'd love to Sad ....

Oh, that`s bad (two left hands Very Happy ).. lots of lenses are easy to convert to Nikon mount. I have whole bag with different nice lenses waiting for converting.