Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Problems with FT EE Exposure...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:22 pm    Post subject: Problems with FT EE Exposure... Reply with quote

Of the few times I have used my Petri FT EE camera to take pictures, the photos have often come out with a slight bluish tint. Violets end up being blue, bright lime greens a darker shade, and lavender a bit pinkish. Instead of using the apeture as recommended on the meter, I usually adjust the F-Ring until the meter's needle lands on, or as close to the blue dot exposure mark wught next to the F.28 mark. Is this a bad idea? Should I follow he meter's advice, instead? I've also notice that sometimes the needle lands on the blue dot with the recommended apeture, and sometimes not. Any recommendations out there? Also, some of the photos have a white or dark bar on the sides. Could this be due to a problem with the lens? This is an old camera that I recently purchased on eBay, and there's no telling how the meter and lens have been holding up after all these years. A reply would be gratly appreciated!!! Thanks, D.R.