Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My Christmas prezzie!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:59 am    Post subject: My Christmas prezzie!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Reply with quote

My wife bought me a Super Takumar 50mm f/1.4 for Xmas. She's a good girl!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!

Super Takumar 50mm f/1.4 by andywest1, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
She's a good girl!!

More then that, she is great! Shocked Congratulations, a nice lens and it looks good too.
Does she need some fine portraits?? Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great lens! Congrats!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright! Does she have a like-minded sister? Cool

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: My Christmas prezzie!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Reply with quote

andyw wrote:
My wife bought me a Super Takumar 50mm f/1.4 for Xmas. She's a good girl!!

what a great performing, very rare, very dear wife. oh, the lens is great too, congrats!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS too!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you bought her something special, like an ironing board or a new floor mop, as an appreciation of her generosity? Wink

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife doesn't know what a Takumar is and I'm not sure if she now what Pentax are either Wink

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nordentro wrote:
My wife doesn't know what a Takumar is and I'm not sure if she now what Pentax are either Wink

Babe do you know what Pentax is? Yes is it an old government form of taxation on pens? Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

barnaby wrote:
Nordentro wrote:

Babe do you know what Pentax is? Yes is it an old government form of taxation on pens? Rolling Eyes

Ha ha Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conglats! I am jealous Wink

Lloydy wrote:
I hope you bought her something special, like an ironing board or a new floor mop, as an appreciation of her generosity? Wink

Come on...Do you want to get killed Shocked - voucher for luxury Spa treatment, jewelry or accessories (hand bags, shoes) is more like it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, nice lens!.

Regards,
Jes.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloydy wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I did buy her a camera so she's pretty happy. She has no idea what Takumar is either. It's just as well she doesn't!!