Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My nephew's first birthday - Hexanon 57mm @ f/1.2, Nex-3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:02 pm    Post subject: My nephew's first birthday - Hexanon 57mm @ f/1.2, Nex-3 Reply with quote

It's been a while since I've been here.

Some weeks ago I found a Hexanon 57mm f/1.2 on the Bay. The seller lived in a nearby town, so by the end of that saturday I had this beautiful lens. I attached it to my Nex-3 and started shooting, always with full open aperture. I could have tested the lens with brick walls and resolution charts, or I could go out and make real photos.

I made these pics yesterday, the light was brilliant. I have some other series of this lens in different circumstances.

Uncropped, square pics are 100% width/height.

(note the flare left top (is it a reflection of the sensor?), the extreme purple fringe in the lower right (lens? sensor? raw processing gone wild?))

Aunt by pixelbart, on Flickr

Toy! by pixelbart, on Flickr

Grandmother! by pixelbart, on Flickr

Granddad by pixelbart, on Flickr

Thoughts by pixelbart, on Flickr

Food by pixelbart, on Flickr

Playing with his birthday presents by pixelbart, on Flickr

(slight crop)

Uncle by pixelbart, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats, nice portraits with thin dof

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote