Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zeiss 85 1.4 Rollei QBM price question
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:46 am    Post subject: Zeiss 85 1.4 Rollei QBM price question Reply with quote

I have a Carl Zeiss 85 1.4 HFT Rollei QBM mount and i cant seem to find any others like online. I want to know about how much its worth and what an they go for on average. I have run into the contax mounts but im wondering that since the qbm mount is (seemingly)harder to find, is it worth more?

The lens itself is beautiful. No wear on the paint or dents. The glass is clean without fungus or scratches.

-Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A new (old stock - 1991) QBM version is going for $1,250 0ver here (China - used prices are generally a little higher here than in the USA, new prices are similar or cheaper). This surprises me because due to the lack of demand for QBM mount most QBM lenses tend to be cheaper than their C/Y or M42 counterparts. I converted a C/Y 85 to PK and that one cost me approx. US$700 (superb condition). That's around market price here.