Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikkor 20mm AIS manual focus - I need help to dissamble i!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:14 am    Post subject: Nikkor 20mm AIS manual focus - I need help to dissamble i!! Reply with quote

hello

I wanted to clean the lens because of fungus inside the glass . So based on various info from web , I dismount the lens from the bottom (indeed the rear of the lens ) as I could not find a way of opening it from the top. - nothing for a spanner wrench .
I unscrewed several rings and finally got to the lens cell ! But I can not go further .

Then I unscrewed two screws which holds the diaphragm's blades . The blades are dismounted and I can not put them back in place ???

I do not see how to move forward ! Does anyone have a solution? should I remove some ring frm the front ? how ?
If needed you can see the lens on B&H photovideo store searching keyword "NI2028" . thanks

please let me know ?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, this is a valuable lens , easy to ruin it if you don't have experience. Even if I have some experience , I send my valuable lens always to professional service.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Attila.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arninetyes wrote:
I agree with Attila.

Agreed. If you need help you should not be doing it.