Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Voigtlander Ultron 40mm f2 SL Aspherical M42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:26 pm    Post subject: Voigtlander Ultron 40mm f2 SL Aspherical M42 Reply with quote

I’m selling a rare Voigtlander Ultron 40mm f2 SL Aspherical M42 lens in excellent+ condition.
The lens has no fungus or scratch, aperture blades and focus ring are working fine.
Comes with original box, english user manual, front and rear caps.

I bought the lens from "matsuiyastore" ebay seller, the pictures presented here are made by him, about this particular item.

Price is 350 EUR + shipping. Price reduced to 305 EUR.

I sell worldwide, I accept Paypal or bank transfer.

Last edited by vszab on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a beauty!! Shocked

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks a dream lens!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can imagine that this lens looks and works great not only a DSLR but esp. on a NEX!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

matsuiyastore always selling very good stuff. I bought my voight 90 apo lanthar from him.
This lens is really temptation, but no such cash now

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

agree I've bought from matsuiyastore before, very good seller, did you receive the hood with the lens

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, what a stunning beauty!
and I agree Carsten, this small lens must make a good match on a NEX, and personally I find the equivalent 60mm a very attractive focal length, great for one of my favorite themes, street portraits

a question: is this lens identical, or in which is it different to the new available Ultron 2/40?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the new version contains circuitry for camera and the aperture can be operated via camera leaving just the focus to worry about, not sure what mounts are available but sure to be nikon and canon

Last edited by Tervueren on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Looks a dream lens!

Yes, it was a dream lens for me too. I was looking for one for more than a year.
But now I have some financial problems, so some of my treasures must go. Sad

Tervueren wrote:
agree I've bought from matsuiyastore before, very good seller, did you receive the hood with the lens

No, I got no hood with it.

kuuan wrote:
wow, what a stunning beauty!
and I agree Carsten, this small lens must make a good match on a NEX, and personally I find the equivalent 60mm a very attractive focal length, great for one of my favorite themes, street portraits

a question: is this lens identical, or in which is it different to the new available Ultron 2/40?

I also wanted to try this with a NEX, but seems it will go before I could get a NEX for myself.
As far as I know optically it's the same as the SL II versions. The difference is in the finish, which is more classical on this version in my opinion, and the SL II versions have a CPU to communicate with the camera bodies in metering and exposure automation.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody wants this gem? Smile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would want it, but it's beyond my present limit. Sad

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry but I think you may be expecting to much for it, one just sold on ebay for £190 complete with all its bits Click here to see on Ebay I think another problem is that they have priced the newer version very keenly so devaluing the older version

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tervueren wrote:
I'm sorry but I think you may be expecting to much for it, one just sold on ebay for £190 complete with all its bits Click here to see on Ebay I think another problem is that they have priced the newer version very keenly so devaluing the older version

I don't think you are right, just because somebody did grab a bargain here, doesn't mean it only worth that price. If this seller had mentioned the name Voigtlander in the title, he surely would have more than two bidders.
My price is exactly the same I paid for it a year ago. And I was waiting for about one and a half year to show up in m42 mount, because I use it with a Bessaflex camera, not digital.
If somebody really want to buy this lens and give me a reasonable offer, I will consider it, but I won't lower the price for it's half.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still available.

The new price is 315 EUR + shipping cost.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anybody need relay due expensive item I am glad to help.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new price is 305 EUR + shipping cost.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still available?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I missed your post.
The lens is still available.

Cheers

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what's the lens condition? Any fungus, scratch, dust inside, etc... How much your last price include shipping cost? Payment method? I reside in Indonesia.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent.