Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

CZJ DDR MC S 135/3.5 sonnar lens...my new friend :)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:17 am    Post subject: CZJ DDR MC S 135/3.5 sonnar lens...my new friend :) Reply with quote

Hi All
Just introducing my latest "friend" to you all,It arrived this morning.There is some grittiness when focusing but not enough as yet to worry me.The Blades look beautiful and have a nice shape when closed.Tell me what you think? I know they are my usual subjects but hey I like roses...Laughing...and the cats wouldn't pose for me!
All images have had some (not a lot just a tweak) PP and a few have been cropped.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice smooth Bokeh, easy on the eyes and no trippy effects. I like it Smile , especially the red rose with the water droplets.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first tests on my 135mm f3.5 sonnar are positive as well as your nice shots, but I have other 135mm lenses that can equal it for sharpness so I'm hoping I'll get more chances of "pop" in my shots when using it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took about 10 shots trying to get the red correct on the rose,I found it was roughly F5.6 or half a stop either side, with the shutter speed @ 15-20,this was with late sunlight in the shade of a hill.The bokeh was a pleasant surprise,it does work well with these roses.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I smell roses when I look at these photos.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
My first tests on my 135mm f3.5 sonnar are positive as well as your nice shots, but I have other 135mm lenses that can equal it for sharpness so I'm hoping I'll get more chances of "pop" in my shots when using it.

Will you be using it with film?

I only have the Auto Tamron 135/2.8,and the Soligor 135/2.8 so this is my first 135/3.5 Very Happy It will be interesting to see how it works in better light.

Down wind of the red roses I could smell them as well... Cool