Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Did somebody find a great bargain in this auction?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: Did somebody find a great bargain in this auction? Reply with quote

Click here to see on Ebay

Just imagine it was some kind of prototype!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No viewfinder, something's missing from the screwhole just to the left of the lens and has someone taken a couple of bites out of the filter ring? It looks like a €70 heap of junk to me, but what do I know? Maybe it's a collector's hidden treasure.

I first thought from the front view that it was a medium format camera, but the back view shows it's 35mm. What do you imagine the extra body depth is for?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A winder?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bob955i wrote:
A winder?

That's what I thought.

I just wondered why somebody paid that much money for what also seemed to me - as Peter has put it - a "heap of junk".
Perhaps they know something that we don't...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old = Valuable?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well maybe more than a couple people know more than us since there are 14 total bids on the thing!