Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Voigtlander repro skopar 50/3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:25 pm    Post subject: Voigtlander repro skopar 50/3.5 Reply with quote

local guy selling it in excellent condition... what kind of lens is it, it looks interesting

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reproduction lens as name say should very sharp one, without focusing mechanism if I guess well, nice piece!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is the "normal" pricing on this kind of lens?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NikonD wrote:
what is the "normal" pricing on this kind of lens?

I have no idea.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

more info would be nice, I can't find anything on google Embarassed

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click here to see on Ebay

This seller has built-in 2-3xTC on prices , so I think 100-200 USD is realistic price , question is how can you use it ?

http://sgio.tripod.com/photo/vc/c135_RF_VProm.html

There is repro skopar as macro lens for prominent RF camera , if yours is same I expect that , this is an RF lens and price can be more higher that I gave you in first lines.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the brother in 60mm, but don't use it. Very harsh on digital sensor, there are much better macro lenses than that. I guess it was once made for reproduction of texts, to make it look sharp. It has an unusual small rear thread mount, so needs an adaptor made.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you buy that lens Roman? I just wondered...