Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zenit - Olympus OM 90mm f2.0 SONY NEX-3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:40 am    Post subject: Zenit - Olympus OM 90mm f2.0 SONY NEX-3 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks good, very sharp, look forward to seeing it shot outdoors. Damn winter weather! lol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
Looks good, very sharp, look forward to seeing it shot outdoors. Damn winter weather! lol

Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is Zenit 12XP, right? that was my first camera many years ago Cool

did you cut it yourself or did it come to you in this condition? that is really nice and educational photo-serie Smile

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, wasn't done by me, I sold it on behalf to my antique merchant friend, I think it did come from a closed photo school.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila, you may tell the truth - it was your bird, cause you didn´t give it enough nuts. Be careful that it doesn´t eat too much film, the silver destroyos stomac flora Cool

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That lens on the upcoming NEX-7! That's what I would like to see!

Perhaps I have to meet my friend Willy end of Jan when I get the NEX-7. He's got a Zuiko 2/90. Wink

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

56 DIN wrote:
Attila, you may tell the truth - it was your bird, cause you didn´t give it enough nuts. Be careful that it doesn´t eat too much film, the silver destroyos stomac flora Cool

Laughing she don't like much nuts she loves human food Sad