Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

hanimex tamron mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:30 pm    Post subject: hanimex tamron mount Reply with quote

have brought a Hanimex - Tamron 400mm prime lens on that auction site, described as having Exacta bayonet mount have drawn a blank as to what adapter needed, advice appreciated regards HKW.

Pointless to post pics as there are none of the mount on the listing.

The Canon FD 135mm lens has arrived with EOS adapter, which is the main reason for buying it, so can also use Miranda 75 - 300, the Miranda mine for the princely sum of £5.19

My best bargain to date - Yashica 135 prime with Contax mount, cleaning marks to rear lens (doesn't appear to affect performance) - £1.20. Just seen Carl Zeiss 135 on that online auction site £50 and counting!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The will likely have a standard T-Mount underneath Smile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, spot on.

for test purposes, the T2 mount will just hold on to the M42 adapter, would not like to use it in the field as such, have already found T2 to M42 adapter for £6. Pleased with the lightness of the lens

Kaligar 200 prime came as well today, has M42 mount and appears to be in mint condition, the "passed" label shows no sign of wear. Cost me £4.99

Browsing through this forum and seeing some of the pictures posted, well, they are fantastic.

Have noticed that mflenses.org appears to have gone down