Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

W-Komura 35mm 2.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:17 pm    Post subject: W-Komura 35mm 2.5 Reply with quote

Hi all, I have this lens coming in the post but I can't find a spec. for it. Can someone tell me how many elements and groups this lens has please.

Has anyone here used it? If so what's your opinion of this lens, I would be very interested to know more.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this a rare lens or something? I am surprised 67 people has viewed and no one has commented.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't got one, but a quick Google indicates it's a decent lens.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

barnaby wrote:
Is this a rare lens or something? I am surprised 67 people has viewed and no one has commented.

Yes, very rare I don't remember any of them.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed
Thank you Lloydy, I must of been spelling it wrong as it was returning absolutely nothing when I first tried. Now I can see its not a bad lens at all, thanks. I will try to post up some images when it arrives.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I briefly had (and sold - can't use one on a SLR) a Komura 35/2.8 lens in M39 LTM. It was beautifully crafted and extremely compact. Buyer used it on his NEX and was happy with the result. Unfortunately, I don't own a mirrorless camera, so this lens had to go.