Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron SP 35-80mm F/2.8-3.8 Model 01A
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Tamron SP 35-80mm F/2.8-3.8 Model 01A Reply with quote

Lens:

Adaptall-2.org

Images taken indoors with this lens . It is as described by Tamron a high speed, cf macro , compact zoom lens and an excellent one at that.

Mostly taken between f2.8 and/or f4

Regards

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember for a very good lens , one of the best old zoom.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's an excellent lens for closeup work, but it always messes with my AWB for general photography. Not super sharp, but decent. Very interesting and unique design. What I just said reminds me of how the Phooey complimented Ms. Napoloni after their dance: "Madam, your dancing was superb. Excellent. Very good. Good."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

Nice to know Attila, I like everything about this lens so far- The zoom creeps a lttle but I can adjust to that. I am also looking forward to trying the SP 90mm f2..5.

Laurentiu Cristofor wrote:
It's an excellent lens for closeup work, but it always messes with my AWB for general photography. Not super sharp, but decent. Very interesting and unique design. What I just said reminds me of how the Phooey complimented Ms. Napoloni after their dance: "Madam, your dancing was superb. Excellent. Very good. Good."

Thanks for your input-I be sure to remember that. Very Happy Very Happy

Images taken with the lens while I was dusting and cleaning some lenses I aquired this week. Got to feed the monster in me ya know. Wink Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

+100%

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

Agree but note the last part of above "old zoom" ......mine is sharp but not razor sharp.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a chance to take the lens out today-it was starting to snow-the first snow of the year.

100% crop of above

obligatory inage of lens

Cheers

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's why I like this lens for close up work:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/laurentiucristofor/5798746309