Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

cafe aida 3 lenses wide open
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:40 pm    Post subject: cafe aida 3 lenses wide open Reply with quote

coffee break at Cafe Aida is about the only time I have for photography these days.
3 days, 3 coffees, 3 lenses wide open ( on NEX5N ):

#1 Pen-F f3.5/20mm

#2 Pentax K f2.8/30mm

#3 S-M-C f1.4/50mm

maybe to be continued Wink

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

which Austrian port ?

i like most the 3rd one - this is your style, show us the world how you experience it - the folding screen starts to challenge you ?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#2 for me, wonderful composition Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#2 for me too. Nice way of comparing lenses, instead of exactly the same composition, this shows better the different "characters" of the lenses.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
#2 for me too. Nice way of comparing lenses, instead of exactly the same composition, this shows better the different "characters" of the lenses.

+1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andreas, you are being really mean. Next time, pleeease take your pictures before you drink your coffee and eat your cake! Smile

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

56 DIN wrote:
which Austrian port ?

i like most the 3rd one - this is your style, show us the world how you experience it - the folding screen starts to challenge you ?

port ,-) is Wien, Cafe Aida is a chain coffee shop operating in Vienna since 1883.

the folding screen allows for very different angles than a fixed viewfinder, I'd think that these photos shown that too.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noddywithoutbigears wrote:
#2 for me, wonderful composition Very Happy

thank you, I like the angles the tilting LCD easily gives, and the lens used is great!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willem wrote:

yes Willem, I think so too, these give me good idea of the differences of overall impression, character of each lens

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tomasg wrote:
Quote:

+1

+2 Wink

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
Andreas, you are being really mean. Next time, pleeease take your pictures before you drink your coffee and eat your cake! Smile

no Peter, you got it the wrong way around: showing the cake and coffee, that would have been mean Wink

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:14 pm    Post subject: 2 more Reply with quote

more wide open test shots at Aida Cafe on NEX5N, before drinking the coffee, no cake today Wink

MC W-Rokkor f2.8/24mm

Pentax FA43