Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

EOS-1N first film results!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:30 am    Post subject: EOS-1N first film results!!! Reply with quote

I'm keeping this one. My first film through was a £1 roll of Kodak supercolour, the lens is EF 50mm 1.4 and the camera set mostly on Aperture mode.

I'm pleased to report that it works. Now to start twisting dials and pushing buttons!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice results!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe that's down to teamwork: I find the subject and let the camera do the metering!!! Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking good....and don't forget to touch up the white spots for the viewing digital guys as they expect squeaky clean images Wink

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are off to a good start. I think they are a really nice camera.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent first roll, love the colors! Congrats on getting a great shooter!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers, thanks all. Can't remember what the 2nd film is but I can see that betwen now and what we laughingly call summer I'm going to have to load some ASA 800 to get rid of all the digital noise which the shop adds when they scan my negs to CD. Otherwise I'd have GRAIN.