Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Iloca Rapid IIL Rangefinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:56 pm    Post subject: Iloca Rapid IIL Rangefinder Reply with quote

A little paint missing on one end but other than that it is in very good shape. Cost from Ebay was $9.90 + $7.90 shipping.

Last edited by Big Dawg on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice find! I never heard about this camera anything!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Nice find! I never heard about this camera anything!

Also sold as the Sears Tower 52 and the Argus V-100

More on Iloca here......

http://camera-wiki.org/wiki/Iloca

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very clean !

How do you find all these with perfect unscratched satin finish and no brassing ?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must have an inside line to cameras that have stayed in drawers for the last 50 years... That's a beauty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

luisalegria wrote:
Very clean !

How do you find all these with perfect unscratched satin finish and no brassing ?

Nesster wrote:
You must have an inside line to cameras that have stayed in drawers for the last 50 years... That's a beauty

Lucky I guess. I do use the Ctrl + keys a lot and spend time culling them out. Luis you should know I don't always win out! Laughing Laughing