Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD - 2.8/50 Xenar and 4/135 Tele Xenar in DKL
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:09 pm    Post subject: SOLD - 2.8/50 Xenar and 4/135 Tele Xenar in DKL Reply with quote

Hi All,
I'm selling those 2 fine Schneider lenses made in West Germany for purpose of financing new purchases.
The lenses can be used on most DSLR's (EOS, Nikon, Sony, M42 - check ebay for adapters) and also on mirrorless cameras like m4/3 and Nex.

- Schneider-Kreuznach Retina-Xenar f:2,8/50mm - now 25 EUR
serial 6354875, 5 blades, no caps, comes with Kodak 50 u.35mm plastic hood, clean lenses and smooth focus,

- Schneider-Kreuznach Retina-Tele-Xenar f:4/135mm - Now 48 EUR
serial 7361749, 5 blades, comes with original Kodak bubble keeper and Kodak Skylight Filter 60-0L, clean lenses and smooth focus, light paint loss near the edge, minimum focus distance 4m.

If you buy both i will add an m4/3-DKL adapter for free (21 GBP value).

Price for everything (both lenses, adapter, filter and hood) with free worldwide shipping: 69 EUR
Lenses are SOLD. Thank you

More Hi-Res Pics Here

Samples of Xenar and Samples of Tele xenar
Those samples are full size jpeg's from Nex-3 and E-P2 - you can download them to your local Picasa or zoom them on the albums to view them on 100%.

Payments by PayPal, The prices above include the Paypal taxes.

International priority shipping including a tracking number for small packets 0,5-1Kg is Europe - 11,25 EUR, World - 14 EUR, and it takes 2-3 weeks for most destinations. I will give you the exact shipping amount for the items you need (it can be less for small lenses).

Thanks for looking Wink

Last edited by std on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 5 times in total

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both are very good lens worth to have them, I used them on film , result was excellent.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have added some pics of the lenses and links to samples.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent. Wink

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lenses are still available.
I have made a small price reduction.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price for everything (both lenses, adapter, filter and hood) with free worldwide shipping: 69 EUR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent..... Wink Wink Wink

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lenses are sold
Thank you.