Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mobile support
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:07 am    Post subject: Mobile support Reply with quote

I did made a 'raw' mobile phone support to forum, not finished yet , but currently in working stage. You can start to use it if you like it.

A simplified structure will come, I did remove all functions what wasn't necessary to keep for browsing and reply.

On mobile interface you can switch back anytime on top to white or black desktop interface.
Need to refresh after you did click on link , this part is not finished yet , but simple refresh works.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Cool

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one! I'll give it a try.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice start!
I think adding support for tapatalk isn't too much work, as it's a plugin for the bbforum platform. Let's you easily navigate forums thru an iphone/android app. Works rather well, and I see more and more forums use it.

It sure would save you the hazzle of manually "slimming" down the interface manually.

Also Attila, if you like you can PM me and we'll talk a bit. I run my own webserver including the bbforum platform, and I don't know what kind of bandwidth cost you have or how you operate the server at the moment. But maybe I could help out in some way.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I click it on my desktop and I now cannot get out the mobile mode !

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:

you can back on mobile mode on top line white or black deskstop link + refresh key (F5)

or if not works somehow, go to you profile and select mflenses or mflensesblack template, this mobile version is a different template only.

tapatalk is works only with phpbb 3 and have to download app, this is works without external app it was easier to make it, I did try tapatalk not works with older versions.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
poilu wrote:

you can back on mobile mode on top line white or black deskstop link + refresh key (F5)

or if not works somehow, go to you profile and select mflenses or mflensesblack template, this mobile version is a different template only.

tapatalk is works only with phpbb 3 and have to download app, this is works without external app it was easier to make it, I did try tapatalk not works with older versions.

You could update phpbb?, I know there are several large security updates in the later versions. Also I read somewhere you pay quite alot for hosting this forum, and I have a dedicated mac server just standing here mostly idle. I'd have to know a little bit about the database size and bandwidth usage before, but if your interested I might save you, and thus the community some money.