Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vivitar Series 1 2.3 135mm Canon FD mount - mint
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:06 pm    Post subject: Vivitar Series 1 2.3 135mm Canon FD mount - mint Reply with quote

Hi folks

I picked this lens up a while back and have only used it once, when I got it it hadn't been used at all.

Optics are perfect, it really is superb, with Vivitar front cap and Canon rear cap.

150ukp or open to offers.

Will shop worldwide for 15ukp, within UK 8ukp.

Last edited by iangreenhalgh1 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well known famous lens , sadly I couldn't try it yet ... still on my wishlist, but not now after Konica 21 and 15mm lens.

Put pictrure from lens itself if you can and declare world wide shipping and it's cost.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for tips, I have followed them.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Komine version, very nice Ian, pity it's not in AR or M42, sadly I don't own a fd adapter and after just buying one of those cheap Nex's I'm broke lol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll enjoy the NEX mate. I do have a NEX-FD adapter and it works fine with this lens, got it from Big Is on ebay. I'm selling my FD lenses now I have Hexanons, nothing wrong with the FD lenses, but the Konicas are better.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price reduced to 120UKP.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn - Being an FD camera owner, I am very tempted.