Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FULL FRAME BONANZA!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:59 pm    Post subject: FULL FRAME BONANZA! Reply with quote

for a variety of reasons i am selling my beloved canon 5d and canon L series 17-40 lens. this camera has literally given me the best images i have ever achieved in photography, and she works beautifully both with the L auto focus lens and with all the wonderful MF lenses i have used on her. i have taken very good care of her, as i do all my equipment. unfortunately she does have a scratch through the last 'N' of the canon name, but frankly it looks much worse on the pictures below than it does in person. the cam really looks good and performs flawlessly. the manual focus confirm has always been spot on for me and i relied upon it totally in all situations. the cam comes in it's original box with all original accessories and paperwork. i will include a couple 500 mb compact flash cards. i also have one m42>eos and several c/y>eos and one pentacon 6>eos focus confirm adapters that i can include also. there is a nice canon shoulder strap too.

the lens is the top notch canon L series 17-40/4.0. the L series is the best that canon makes, and this zoom range makes it perfect for both street and landscape work. the lens is absolutely like brand new in original box with all accessories and paperwork, including warranty cards. i used it literally for one week out west, and maybe a half dozen other times. it is pristine and you could not tell it from absolutely new.

now for pricing. i really want to sell this as a set, so preference will be given there.
canon 5d alone: $825usd
canon L 17-40mm lens alone: $650
THE FULL SET: i will sell both camera and lens for $1350 with all adapters or $1300 without adapters or in trade for a like new fuji x100. buyer must pay 4% paypal fee and actual shipping cost.

i am committed to selling these and will respond quickly to all inquiries, so if you do not hear back from me within 24 hours through MF Forum email, please email me directly at rbelyell@gmail.com. sorry if the pictures arent great, i can provide more, but the descriptions are honest and accurate. i have very good references from forum members and a 100% perfect ebay record on over 200 transactions.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a tentative trade worked up for this great rig for a new x100, so this is on hold for now.