Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minolta md 24-35mm f:3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:31 pm    Post subject: Minolta md 24-35mm f:3.5 Reply with quote

Hello,

Regarding this lens (Minolta md 24-35) is someone who used it in FF (film) camera? I'm interested on how good is (relatively to a zoom lens) optically. I would use it especially for street photos (maybe some lendscapes). thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: Minolta md 24-35mm f:3.5 Reply with quote

montecarlo wrote:
Hello,

Regarding this lens (Minolta md 24-35) is someone who used it in FF (film) camera? I'm interested on how good is (relatively to a zoom lens) optically. I would use it especially for street photos (maybe some lendscapes). thank you.

This is going to be a tough one. I hope there is a forum member that has one.It is on my list to buy, when I find one at the right price.
IQ, rendering, sharpness, by what few pictures I've seen should be similar to the 35-70 3.5 and 70-210 f4.
It would make sense they designed these lenses as a set, because they came out at the same time. Distortion, I have no idea.

This is more of an educated guess then anything, so don't take it for fact. Smile