Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Russian L39 lenses for sale - Everything Sold
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:43 am    Post subject: Russian L39 lenses for sale - Everything Sold Reply with quote

Hi All,
I'm thinking of selling some lenses i have gathered last year for purpose of financing new purchases.
This is the L39 Russian list. The lenses can be used (except jupiter-12) on m4/3 and Nex with the L39 adapter.

Everything Sold thanks

- Industar-26m 2.8/5cm, Alu, red P, serial 276135, 10 blades, - no caps - now 8 € samples and samples
- collapsible Industar-50 3.5/5cm, serial 5948887, 7 blades, no caps - very sharp lens IMHO - 15 € samples
- black Industar-50 3.5/50, also works for DSLr's, serial 7086602, 7 blades, no caps - now 8 € samples
- Jupiter-11 4/135 - early Alu version, serial 6221662, 13 blades, comes with metal lens cap, yellow filter - now 35 € samples and samples
- Jupiter 12 2.8/35 - later black version, serial 7303238, 5 blades, looks like new, in original bakelite box - now 35 € samples
- Jupiter-3 1.5/5sm , serial 6209479, red P no caps, 13 blades, light cleaning marks on front element - 45 €. samples
- Zorki 4 body - looks and works very good. serial 70158296. Very nice and clear rangefinder. Light paint loss on the shutter speed dial - 10 €

More High res pics: Here

Payments by PayPal, The prices above include the Paypal taxes.
International priority shipping is around 10 € for 1 Kg (0,5 kg is 5,25 €) including a tracking number and takes 2-3 weeks for most destinations.

I will give you the exact amount for the items you need.

Thanks for looking Wink

Last edited by std on Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:20 am; edited 5 times in total

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Russian L39 lenses for sale Reply with quote

Hi!

std wrote:

- Jupiter-3 1.5/5sm , serial 6209479, red P no caps, 13 blades, light cleaning marks on front element - 45 €.

If this one is still available, I would like to take it.

Thanks,
Carsten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang I was slow Laughing Jupiter-3 Red P ! still not in my collection.

All lenses , camera is excellent I recommend all of them! I have them too.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahah..and I have been thinking I am too much time on the forum..but I was way to slow for the Jupiter 3, would love to have one too Wink

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, I would have taken that Jupiter-3, I am seeking a fast but small lens for my NEX.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested in the collapsible 50. How much is shipping to UK?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for the interest.
I have added some full size pics and samples.

martinsmith99: The small lenses are very light and the shipping should not exceed 4-5 Eur - it depends how heavy the package gets with the packing material.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Those black lenses also look fantastic!

Sorry guys, for being so fast. I have been looking for this lens for very long.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem Lucis, please post samples when you get it!

What camera will you use it with?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
No problem Lucis, please post samples when you get it!

What camera will you use it with?

Mainly on my NEX-3 (and NEX-7 when I get it) but also on my FED-3 and the Zorki-4 which I also bought from Stefan (std).

I am really looking forward to a comparison of that Jupiter-3, my Jupiter-8 and my Leitz Summitar 2/50 - and perhaps the odd compact SLR lens...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I want it for NEX too, I already have Industar-61, Industar-50 collapsible and Jupiter-8, but I crave a super fast lens, been trying to buy a Canon RF 1.2/50 but the ones I have seen have exceeded my budget, guess I will have to increase my budget!

I have read that the J-3 and J-8 perform about equally at the same apertures but the J-3 of course has an extra stop, it's said to be a little soft at max aperture but with the copy variation that can exist in Russian lenses, who really knows?

If I didn't have the I-61 I would snap Stefan's hand off for his I-26M, looks in lovely condition and 10e is a good price!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:

I have read that the J-3 and J-8 perform about equally at the same apertures but the J-3 of course has an extra stop,

That is the reason why I sold my Industar-61. Because the J8 and the I61 behave equally well with the J8 having the extra stop. Wink

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
iangreenhalgh1 wrote:

I have read that the J-3 and J-8 perform about equally at the same apertures but the J-3 of course has an extra stop,

That is the reason why I sold my Industar-61. Because the J8 and the I61 behave equally well with the J8 having the extra stop. Wink

I got the I-61 on a mint Fed-4 for 6ukp so it was impossible to resist and looks really nice on the NEX, nice and small so good for walking around shooting.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Small price reduction .. Wink

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody go for it! That is an amazing price for the whole set!
The black J12 alone is almost worth that much!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:

On what camera can it be used on if not Sony Nex?

std wrote:
The lenses can be used (except jupiter-12) on m4/3 and Nex with the L39 adapter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riku wrote:
LucisPictor wrote:

On what camera can it be used on if not Sony Nex?

On a FED-3, a Zorki-4 etc.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent for the set

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan is a great seller... >> click

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything sold.
Thank you