Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Jena Pancolar 50/1.8 scary pictures!!!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:53 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Jena Pancolar 50/1.8 scary pictures!!!!! Reply with quote

Mainly shot with the CZJ Pancolar - but not all! The RMC Tokina 17mm and MOG 100mm crept in there and also my Pentar 35mm!!!

Main album here. Thanks to my beautiful daughter for her patience !!!!!

Sorry about the NOISE (all shot at ISO3200 with my 5D mk2)

Less than expeert background blur, but you get the idea.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work! Number 1 and 4 stand out for me Smile Are you using the standard focusing screen? You seemed to nail the focusing.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Graham, Yes std screen. A real b*tch to focus in the available light. The number that were OOF was amazing. I have a split screen coming but it hasn't arrived yet. Sad

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're not supposed to tell people that any of them were out of focus! Very Happy
Good set, she seems to be having fun with it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Third!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice, very nice.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like no 2 best, but she's too beautiful for a witch. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

martyn_bannister wrote:
Hi Graham, Yes std screen. A real b*tch to focus in the available light. The number that were OOF was amazing. I have a split screen coming but it hasn't arrived yet. Sad

Did you order a "cheap" split screen from eBay? I'm considering getting one for my T2i and wanted some feedback about them.

Sorry to hijack your thread Wink

edit :

Forgot to tell you something, nice shots!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andreq wrote:
martyn_bannister wrote:

Did you order a "cheap" split screen from eBay? I'm considering getting one for my T2i and wanted some feedback about them.

edit :

Thanks! Smile "Cheap" is relative I suppose! Cost was 27 ukp. I'll let you know what I think when it finally arrives Smile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

martyn_bannister wrote:
Andreq wrote:
martyn_bannister wrote:

edit :

Thanks! Smile "Cheap" is relative I suppose! Cost was 27 ukp. I'll let you know what I think when it finally arrives Smile

Compared to KatzEye, it is cheap Smile