Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Russian 35-80mm f2.8 lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:56 pm    Post subject: Russian 35-80mm f2.8 lens Reply with quote

Anyone knows about his M42 lens?
Click here to see on Ebay Confused

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen one for sale before, I think it's a clone of the Voightlander Zoomar.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see...Thanks for that.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty rare indeed AFAIK. You don't see that lens in sale often.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely not at all common, I've only seen the one before this one.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As our FSU fanatic, Poolhall didn't get excited about this lens, I suspect it's not brilliant.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I been watching this kit now and then but didn't put the 200-300 € for it after all.
NOTE: it is not natively m42
m42 is some adapter or extension tube?

edit: what?
Quote:
WILL FIT: All M42 (M 42) screw-mount 35mm MF (Manual Focus) SLR film cameras: Asahi Pentax, Bessaflex, Chinon, Contax (VEB/DDR), Cosina, Edixa, Exa, Exakta (Japan), Fujica, Icarex, Mamiya, Olympus, Pentacon, Petri, Praktica, Praktiflex, Porst, Regula, Revueflex, Ricoh, Soligor, Vivitar, Voigtländer, Yashica, Zenit.
Other SLR and DSLR cameras with the use of an adapter: Canon, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Yashica..
----------------------------------------------
Package contents:
-lens
-front cap
-M42-M39 macro adapter

edit edit: is there some lens in that aluminium block, someone has built an aperture actuator in the adapter?

http://www.sovietcams.com/index.php?1530748524

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah right now it seems to sit on a homemade m42 adapter, but just come with an m42 to m39 macro bellow.