Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Burst of colors II
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:50 pm    Post subject: Burst of colors II Reply with quote

This time only nikkor 24/2.8 has been used and only 3 photos Wink but... tomorrow, should the weather be stable, we'll visit a "local" arboretum so you should expect a number III coming up Wink

enjoy!

1 this one is a bit shaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superb series! like all your series

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
superb series! like all your series

+1 beautiful peaceful place too.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+ 1

Wink

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good series as always. Wink

The autumn colors are really amazing this year (or perhaps I just haven't paid attention last seasons), but unfortunately the weather is not that cooperative here where I live. Sad It's been foggy and cloudy for the past 2 weeks almost, now it finally looks like it'll be better these next few days so I hope to capture some of the autumn magic as you did.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice series, #2 is superbe.

Tomas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent shots, what a beautiful scenery you have picked for that!

#2 + #3 make it for me, #2 being the best IMHO.

Last edited by kds315* on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dig three the most. I think it has the greatest visual interest and the best framing.

For number one, the greens seem a bit extreme. I assume you may have used curves or channel mixer to heighten the greens. Is that a correct assumption? The effect is jarring -- not in a bad way, it just stands out. It looks like a Fuji slide photo.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks again guys for these nice comments!

@David: all I did was set the WB to 5880K (in camera) and boosted vibrance a little bit in photoshop Wink