Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Double Adapter from (Exakta to EOS) + (EOS to NEX)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:57 pm    Post subject: Double Adapter from (Exakta to EOS) + (EOS to NEX) Reply with quote

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has tried to put an Exakta lens to NEX body. I know there is a direct adapter for Exakta to NEX.
But in this case for some reasons I want to use 2 adapaters : Exakta to EOS and attach it with EOS to NEX.

Has anyone tried this.....
Is it possible to focus infinity?

Thanks for sharing

Regards

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exakta EOS adapter works so, so I not recommend it. No problem with stacked adapter I use Nex-4/3 +4/3 Exakta adapter.

Problem with EOS -Exakta adapter need to make very thin adapter and many of them have trouble with infinity.
But if you have one and works well with your EOS camera it will works same well in stacked configuration.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stacking adapters is perfectly possible if you use high-quality adapters.
Generally, most EXA-EOS-adapters cause issues with infinity, thus the stacked solution will suffer from the same problems.

I use many xxx-EOS plus EOS-NEX adapter combinations and if the xxx-EOS works fine the stacking also does.