Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tokina 28-70mm f2.8 AF 1st generation
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:29 pm    Post subject: Tokina 28-70mm f2.8 AF 1st generation Reply with quote

I just won this lens. Anyone have experience using it?

I am surprised for winning it. Starting at €99, I bid a few times to €106, 60 min before ending thinking someone would outbid me at the last min.

Click here to see on Ebay Confused

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a pretty good lens and a fantastic price you got it for!! Shocked
Normally those lenses go for twice as much.

I do not have that model, but I have the Tokina AT-X 2.6-2.8/28-70. The different versions differ from each other, but I think you will like it. The constant f/2.8 can be very useful.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
It's a pretty good lens and a fantastic price you got it for!! Shocked
Normally those lenses go for twice as much.

I do not have that model, but I have the Tokina AT-X 2.6-2.8/28-70. The different versions differ from each other, but I think you will like it. The constant f/2.8 can be very useful.

Yes, I am shocked by the ending bid price myself! Shocked I am surprised for winning it. Starting at €99, I bid a few times to €106, 60 min before ending thinking someone would outbid me at the last min. To be honest, I was not too pushed winning. Now I am stuck with it!

Another impulsive purchase

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try it and if you really don't like it, sell it again. I reckon you can even make some money by selling it if you give it a good presentation...