Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

"Blue" - as seen through a Hypergon
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:31 pm    Post subject: "Blue" - as seen through a Hypergon Reply with quote

a magical day today....

Last edited by kds315* on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes really is, great series! We had also exceptional light , but I had to leave my camera at home, I didn't want to bore my wife Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Attila, it was an amazing day with sunshine and the most blue sky we had for weeks!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Yes Attila, it was an amazing day with sunshine and the most blue sky we had for weeks!

I had amazing September, most days was sunny, only last week left with clouds, yesterday and today we had blue sky with white clouds what I like so much , I pray to have it tomorrow. Now I need to plan which camera should I take with me. Yesterday went with Mamiya Press 23 and 50mm lens did die in my hands Sad . Knocking arm did lost a screw.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about that camera Attila! The next three days should be sunny, but then the temperature will drop and rain will come here and the first night with frost. So I enjoy every day with sun and could not stop me from grabbing my camera and be in nature!!

Just checked the 10 day forecast for Budapest and all days it will be sun and just a few clouds, no rain and temperatures between 11-14 degrees! Lucky you!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Sorry to hear about that camera Attila! The next three days should be sunny, but then the temperature will drop and rain will come here and the first night with frost. So I enjoy every day with sun and could not stop me from grabbing my camera and be in nature!!

Just checked the 10 day forecast for Budapest and all days it will be sun and just a few clouds, no rain and temperatures between 11-14 degrees! Lucky you!!

Yes , I willing to go a lot out , hopefully I can.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about your larger format cameras using Velvia or Provia? Should get some good colors out of that!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:06 am    Post subject: Hypergon Reply with quote

Klaus

Nice work with this great lens. Love the ultra contrast. Gives a feeling of cool clear air and the weather to come.

Maybe I missed it, but could you share some tech on how you used this difficult short focus lens? Film or digital, etc.

Regards
John

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I use it on a Lumix. There is another thread here about that.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: Hypergon Reply with quote

Brainstorm wrote:
Klaus

Nice work with this great lens. Love the ultra contrast. Gives a feeling of cool clear air and the weather to come.

Maybe I missed it, but could you share some tech on how you used this difficult short focus lens? Film or digital, etc.

Regards
John

Link to original thread.
http://forum.mflenses.com/hypergon-26mm-t43553.html