Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikon FA & Nikkor lenses - Sensia 100 - Nikon Coolscan V
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: Nikon FA & Nikkor lenses - Sensia 100 - Nikon Coolscan V Reply with quote

From a recent 3-day vacation - film was 2 years outdated btw.

Nikkor 18 f/3.5 @f/5.6~f/8:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you set yourself a challenge with so much white Wink for me I like the last shot as it's more facinating with the bridge probably leading to something like a watch tower

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zoom-Nikkor 35-105 f/3.5 @f/8:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

those pictures from 18mm Nikkor are great!

but it´s too big to watch it comfortly on my LCD:(

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the kind comments.

This probably was the last piece of slide film developed by a major lab in Athens, Greece; they stopped providing this type of service a couple of months ago immediately after I got my summer slides back - and they were the last one in business since all others had seized ops years ago. Apparently this partly explains why they did such a miserable job, quite frustrating...

Given my stock of (mostly expired) films stored in my wife's freezer I now have no option but to have the exposed ones developed abroad.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice series

SVP wrote:
This probably was the last piece of slide film developed by a major lab in Athens, Greece; they stopped providing this type of service a couple of months ago immediately after I got my summer slides back - and they were the last one in business since all others had seized ops years ago. Apparently this partly explains why they did such a miserable job, quite frustrating...
Given my stock of (mostly expired) films stored in my wife's freezer I now have no option but to have the exposed ones developed abroad.

bad news! Attila and others develop slide themself with good results, look in the forum for their experiences

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
nice series
bad news! Attila and others develop slide themself with good results, look in the forum for their experiences

Thanks!
This is also an option indeed - and a nice reminder for me to try & find where I've stored those old developing tanks and associated equipment...