Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Duisburg Ruhrort with LEICA-R APO 3.4/180mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:29 pm    Post subject: Duisburg Ruhrort with LEICA-R APO 3.4/180mm Reply with quote

Hi,

today I visited the harbor of Duisburg. In total it is the largest inland harbor of the world. Below some shots with the LEICA-R APO 3.4/180mm.

One of my most expensive MF lenses but it is worth every Euro.

Thanks for viewing and comments.

Wink

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the last one (crane) is really nice photo. I am always amazed how much detail this lens delivers.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super-nice images

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice shots - like most the old crane, which got new life through your PP

have been there many years ago, it is a real wide area that had special laws and culture - is it still the same ?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

der einrahmer wrote:
nice shots - like most the old crane, which got new life through your PP

have been there many years ago, it is a real wide area that had special laws and culture - is it still the same ?

Many thanks Thomas.

There are a lot of new buildings with restaurants, bars, pubs etc. around the so named "Innenhafen". You would never recognize this area. The rest (industrial part) looks like 20 years ago.

Wink

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very well done Rolf! Great lens in good hands Wink