Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Samsung NX100 kit lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:38 pm    Post subject: Samsung NX100 kit lens Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW.
Really a nice kit !
It's a lovely town. By some architectural aspects, it makes me think to Tournai, belgian town.

I looked at this thread because there's a samsung nx100 kit for sale in an hypermarket for 269€ including the 3.5-5.6/20-50mm.
Not bad for a good Apsc sensor camera.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olivier wrote:
WOW.
Really a nice kit !
It's a lovely town. By some architectural aspects, it makes me think to Tournai, belgian town.

I looked at this thread because there's a samsung nx100 kit for sale in an hypermarket for 269€ including the 3.5-5.6/20-50mm.

Take it without any hesitation, all lenses are great in NX line. I love this camera , perfect company on my every trip. Focusing with MF lenses a bit tricky, but after when you get practice works well. This set on this price a nice present in my opinion.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Olivier wrote:
WOW.
Really a nice kit !

Take it without any hesitation, all lenses are great in NX line. I love this camera , perfect company on my every trip. Focusing with MF lenses a bit tricky, but after when you get practice works well. This set on this price a nice present in my opinion.

Yes, it looks a very good price. I think it's sold with the external flash.
Embarassed My wife won't be happy if I take it...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing You have plenty of camera for sure Laughing My wife also not happy we living in a garbage shop everywhere cameras, lenses , but she is very forgivable I think yours too especially if you say I am worst than you.

What I like really in this combo, small, image quality is perfect, if something fast happen or I just lazzy I don't need to change lens from Sony NEX to wide one just use NX100 or in opposite direction. One camera with tele photo one with wide lens this is pretty essential.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
How is it with M42 lenses ?
How do you focus with them ? Is it the same as liveview on the 5D² with the ability to soom in the screen ?
I'm really impressed with the IQ of all your NX100 topics.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olivier wrote:
Laughing
How is it with M42 lenses ?
How do you focus with them ? Is it the same as liveview on the 5D² with the ability to soom in the screen ?
I'm really impressed with the IQ of all your NX100 topics.

It has live view you can see actual pictures on rare LCD display which is very good AMO Led one.
With manual lenses you have two option , magnify 2x only ( I think this is weak not enough with normal and wide lenses , acceptable with tele lenses) and focus bar which is excellent in most cases a histogram bar shows focusing if it reach highest point you did catch focus well. I found this is not works well if need background seperation in that case magnifier better choice.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent pictures as always and a lovely city.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stingOM wrote:
Excellent pictures as always and a lovely city.

Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Attila!.
Extraordinary samples. Thanks for sharing!.
As more samples I watch, more I like the NX100.
I've got the NX100 for only two days but I take my hat off in front of the Samsung engineers.
All I see is really good in this camera, ergonomics, quality build, image quality...
This kit is a perfect companion for walking the streets.

Regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:
Wow, Attila!.
Extraordinary samples. Thanks for sharing!.
As more samples I watch, more I like the NX100.
I've got the NX100 for only two days but I take my hat off in front of the Samsung engineers.
All I see is really good in this camera, ergonomics, quality build, image quality...
This kit is a perfect companion for walking the streets.

Regards.
Jes.

I am glad you like it really due you bough it based on my suggestion , Ludo said other lenses are also very good I think about to buy an 50-200mm lens also and one pancake lens.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
I am glad you like it really due you bough it based on my suggestion , Ludo said other lenses are also very good I think about to buy an 50-200mm lens also and one pancake lens.

NX lenses are not Zeiss, but they are very good and can often be found really cheap. My 20/2.8 cost less than 150€ new, the 30/2 about 70€ used. The 30/2 is great, sharp and tiny. The 20/2.8 when shooting raw is sharp, and I like its rendering. The 50-200 is said to be very good too, I've seen pictures with lovely out of focus rendering. And it's often less than 100€.

What is really great about the pancakes is their size, they transform your cameras from mini DSLRs into largish compacts. Perfect for travel, or to takw with you when you want to bring a camera "just in case".

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 30mm does appeal me. Also the 50-200.
I'll be putting an eye on them in the bay...

Thanks for the suggestions.
Regards.
Jes.