Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Takumar 1.4/50 @ NEX-3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: Takumar 1.4/50 @ NEX-3 Reply with quote

Hi!

I don't know why I have not tried that combination earlier. It just came to my mind yesterday.
But I had to work late and also had some corrections to do today, so I tried it at the afternoon coffee break.

My parents are visiting us to celebrate my mom's birthday tomorrow. And while my kids were outside with my wife and my mom, I used the chance to put the Tak on the NEX and shoot some clandestine photos of my dad who was reading the newspaper. Wink

I had forgotten how good this lens really is!

OK, first the cam/lens combo:

Then some "test shots", all wide open:

(I need to remove the dust from my lamp, I guess.)

The next one at ISO 6400!! Those two stand on our stairs that lead down to our basement (that accounts for the dust there Wink).

And finally the images that show my dad who turned 75 this month:

And a crop taken from another shot:

Wow, it's really an amazing lens and it joins forces with the little NEX well. Very Happy

Last edited by LucisPictor on Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely combo the Nex seems to bring out the best in lenses, that last portrait is very good the focus is bang on on the eye

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like he "caught" you in the last shot. If he is like my father, sneaky is the only way you can get a good shot of him.
Great work.

My father turned 79 yesterday and we are having a family get-together to celebrate later today. I hope to get some good shots then.

Last edited by adent on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish many healthy years for your parents , Carsten ! Good lens , good portraits !

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice photo #5 of your dad!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great 3 piece combo - Tak, Nex and Dad!

Smile