Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Praktina Set with 2 cameras and 7 lenses and lots acces.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Praktina Set with 2 cameras and 7 lenses and lots acces. Reply with quote

Hello,
I am downsizing a bit since I have five SLR system and the Praktina is seeing the least action. The Praktina system is supposedly the first real system camera with changeble lenses, viewfinders and lots of different accesoires.

I only shoot some rolls of film with the FX camera. I didn't use the IIa by myself (it was only sitting on the shelf Embarassed). Everything has some signs of use but as far as I can tell everything works. For details send me a PM - I can also provide more pictures.

I would like to sell the whole as set since it took a while to find it all. If someone is interested please contact me.

The whole set contains the following item:
- Praktina FX camera
- Praktina IIa camera
- Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon 2.8/35
- Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 2.8/50 - two different versions
- Carl Zeiss Jena Biotar 2/58
- Carl Zeiss Jena Biometar 2.8/120
- Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar 4/135
- Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 2.8/50 - bellows version
- two WEP teleconverter
- 3 additional viewfinder (2 WLF and 1 prism)
- spring motor
- rapid winder
- bellows unit
- several extension rings
- two light meter
- book
- two flash units (one Metz and one noname)
- some bags

My price for the set would be 350EUR+shipping (if paypal then +fees for Paypal).

Greetings,
Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Set Reply with quote

Please check PM.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sold!