Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Thinking of selling my NX10 + NX 20/2.8 + adapters
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Thinking of selling my NX10 + NX 20/2.8 + adapters Reply with quote

*** sold via local ads ***

I'm much more interested in analog photography lately, and my NX10 is not seeing much use. It's in great condition, with very few actuations (I think about 3k but I have to check), complete with box manuals etc. Together with it I have the Samsung NX 20/2.8 pancake, a pretty sharp lens with very nice colours, quick AF and surprisingly tiny. The lens still has about 1yr EU warranty left, and comes with its complete packaging and accessories. I also have an M42 and a Nikon adapter, both focusing correcty to infinity.

I'm not that interested in trades, unless you have a Kodak Medalist. Smile I can also consider a Samsung EX-1 plus cash.

I was thinking of 270€ for the whole package, if anybody is interested I can post pictures and check the exact number of actuations.

Edit: The camera is practically new, the number of actuations is 1804! A few awful pictures below, I'm a bit busy these days and had no time to setup a shoot, and only managed to grab a compact and take a few pics. What is missing in the pic: the Nikon adapter, I have it somewhere I will find it before shipping; the NX10 box, the one you see in the picture is my girlfriend's (and you thought we only had one NX10 in the house!), mine is buried under tons of stuff, will dig it out before shipping or you'll get the one in the picture, which is identical.

First, a shot to give you an idea how tiny this camera is despite having an APS-C sensor, especially with one of the Samsung pancakes

Rear screen shows no scratches, none I can see at least

Lens is practically new, I shot maybe 200 pictures with it

Top of the camera, no scratches

Boxes

Firmware menu showing the number of actuations, I cleaned the screen after seeing this picture (cleaned screen in the first image above) Very Happy

Last edited by ludoo on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a fantastic price! Guys, go for it!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added pictures.