Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Art and Wine Festival
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:09 am    Post subject: Art and Wine Festival Reply with quote

Took in the Lafayette Art and Wine Festival this weekend. I brought my new camera -- I'd gotten it the day before -- a Balda Juwella 6X9 folding camera. Functions all checked out, no bellows damage, so a bit of cleaning and we were off. I took one roll, Ilford Delta 100 expired in 2002, as a test. Seven of the eight shots turned out. Developed in D-76 at room temp (about 72) for eight minutes, fixed for 10. Here are a few:

Hand-held at 1/25th of a second, wide-open. The largest marked aperture is 6.3, but the slider keeps going a bit, maybe to 5.6 or maybe not quite based on the distances between marks.

The specks are, fortunately, due to a drying error and not a dirty lens element.

Rowr, bears!

General Lafayette, for whom the town is named. Best shot on the roll, though nothing spectacular.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did you get black specs from drying?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Errr.... Well.... Kleenex. Don't say it, I know.