Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: Leitz Macro Elmarit-R 60 2.8 (Leitax available)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:01 pm    Post subject: FS: Leitz Macro Elmarit-R 60 2.8 (Leitax available) Reply with quote

SOLD!

One of my dearest lenses must go to finance an upgrade.

It's the latest design with 3-cams and I have converted it for SONY / Minolta with a Leitax converter. (It is no trouble to change it back without any mechanical damage if the original mount is preferred).

Anyone knowing this lens needs no further introduction. It gives just stunning images and it is sharp sharp sharp across the whole image plane. Use it wide open on full frame sensor without hesitation.

It is optimized at medium range and needs no stopping down to be sharp from macro to infinity.

The lens is in used condition with some external paint blemishes especially on the front and aperture rings. It works smooth like new mechanically and aperture is dry. The red Leica dot is missing if that is of importance to you Wink

There is some small dust particles inside and a some small dots on the front coating. I suppose these will come off if cleaned, but I cannot promise since I have never tried or though it necessary to remove them. Anyway, neither dust or coating marks would affect the image results the slightest.

I'm asking 320 Euros plus shipping including the Leitax mount, is that reasonable?

Image samples in bottom of this page http://forum.mflenses.com/a-tough-choice-t34988.html

Stay tuned for more, I'm selling off some more stuff in the nearest future (mostly Sony/minolta AF and M42). Are you interested in any lens in my list below, just send me a PM with an offer. The camera is also up for sale.

Edit price lowered due to a fingerslip in first post

Last edited by torbod on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one interested?
I'm open for reasonable offers.

Contact if you want image samples from this lens.

BR
/Tobbe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can this be converted to use on a pentax mount?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude163, converting the Leitax R lenses is basically a mount swap. Whether you buy the conversion mount from Ebay or Leitax is up to you. It's an under 5 minute task with instructions to suit the mount on the Leitax site.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See on the Leitax site.

Normally not a problem and 5-10 minutes are ok. Especially with the 60er Macro I have had some problems due to the ring with the add. focus metal at the side which must be removed. (see images). Could be then 30 miuntes or an 1 hour. Confused

Great lens. I can recommend this without any limitation.

Wink

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This lens delivers!

Buy it without any hesitation!

Here's a picture shot with this lens on a Nikon D90 (mount converted using a cheap chinese no name mount)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some images on the lens itself.

Regards
T