Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

nikon D3x vs. Pentax 645D
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:58 pm    Post subject: nikon D3x vs. Pentax 645D Reply with quote

http://www.pentaxforums.com/reviews/pentax-645d-review-nikon-d3x/introduction.html

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent find! Many thanks! If I have 8000 USD for Nikon I think I will save a bit more and by Pentax Wink

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Excellent find! Many thanks! If I have 8000 USD for Nikon I think I will save a bit more and by Pentax Wink

Hi Attila.
Thx. I did not find it. Embarassed The news came from my membership with the Pentax forum. So it is an auto email news.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice, I hope they sell a lot and price become affordable
unfortunately today most 'photographer' prefer a iphone because it is cheaper and smaller Sad

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
unfortunately today most 'photographer' prefer a iphone because it is cheaper and smaller Sad

+1 Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
poilu wrote:

+1 Laughing

Yeah who wants to lug around that BIG monster like that around! Smile

Having said this, I think you will earn more respect take photos with either a D3x or 645D. If you use an iPhone for street photos you might be accused of being a "peeping tom". On the other hand, with a big machine, there is little doubt with your intentions.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*I* want to lug around that BIG monster like that around! Cool The 645D and full set of lenses & accessories!

A Hasselblad H4D-60 body and full set of lenses & accessories, only US$80k, would also be nice.

But ultimately, I'd like one of these monsters 8 x 10 inch sensor, plus camera, lenses, & accessories, of course.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the 645D is no leightweight, weighs almost double than e.g a Canon 5D, that is 1.4 kg against 800+ gram, but when I tried handling it in a shop I was surprised how well it balances which made it not 'feel' any heavier.
Well, may use it more often on a tripod and in the bag it does weigh that 600 g more, it certainly takes good quality photos:
http://starvingphotographer.smugmug.com/All-Photographs-1/All-Photographs/i-v6ncCZh/0/X3/IGP0143456-Edit-Edit-X3.jpg