Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hanimex 135/2.8 accidental BIF shot
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:19 am    Post subject: Hanimex 135/2.8 accidental BIF shot Reply with quote

I was going though some unimpressive shots I took at the bird feeders a few weeks back and found a surprise. It is not focused on the bird that is doing the flying, however it is pretty close considering I wasn't even aware of it's presence until now.

Here is a better example taken on that day.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the last shot. The 1st one is not quite as sharp but the bird is clearly surprised by its expression. Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have trouble getting shots of the wrens because they act like they are on meth. If you get one to sit still long enough to get him in frame you are lucky. focused in frame not likely.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Second one very good!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ian the "model" and the lighting were both much more cooperative in that shot. Smile