Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Meyer Gorlitz Trioplan 1:2.8/100 red V M42 incl. box
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:14 pm    Post subject: Meyer Gorlitz Trioplan 1:2.8/100 red V M42 incl. box Reply with quote

This lens does not need an extensive description. I have three of these (two M42 and one Exakta, I will keep the other M42 one) so this one can go.

Mechanically the focusing helicoid is a little dry, but it can still be focused. A clean is not necessary, only if you want the smoothest focusing possible. The glass is unscratched and free of fungus. A few dust particles are normal but I'd like to mention them. Diaphragm operation is easy but the blades are oily (as in all other Trioplans I have, so it seems normal and it does not interfere with its function as the diaphragm is of the manual type).

The outside of the lens shows normal wear. The aluminium has not become dull (like in my other example) but is still shiny. No dings or dents.

The original box is included (rare) but worn. I'm not sure if the caps are original. The front cap has a little crack on the side but can still be used. The original chrome hood is included also.

I have 160+ feedback on eBay (100%), user name "Spotmatic". My packing is second to none, so it will always arrive in a perfect shape.

Price: EUR 180 + shipping.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have moved this lens to eBay, starting bid EUR 1 without reserve (it's already higher than that, though).

Click here to see on Ebay

Please don't forget to check out my other auctions Smile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A wonderful lens indeed with a very special bokeh, highly recommended, as well as Peter the seller (for the few who don't know him already).

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the nice pictures and kind words, Klaus! Very Happy