Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron 135mm f2.5 SONY NEX-3 cats to Orio
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:21 pm    Post subject: Tamron 135mm f2.5 SONY NEX-3 cats to Orio Reply with quote

Tiger shoots made throw dirty glass.
Click on each images to get higher resolution!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila, great images there. The last one is very sharp. Do you find it hard to focus in sunny condition?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stingOM wrote:
Attila, great images there. The last one is very sharp. Do you find it hard to focus in sunny condition?

I am using an LCD viewer + focus peak feauture , no trouble , very pleasant to use it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila, you really should take a glass cleaner with you next time. The cat pictures are worth the action to clean the glass first. Better outside and inside if possible. The other pictures show the enhancement in contrast and sharpness!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiger glass is dirty mostly inside no way to clean it due tigers are there Smile

I found this is a very , very good lens. I was willing to sell it, but perhaps it will stay with me.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
stingOM wrote:

I am using an LCD viewer + focus peak feauture , no trouble , very pleasant to use it.

I see. Thanks Attila. Was that focus peak feature introduced in a more recent firmware update?? It looks very cool:
http://e-p1.net/other-cameras/coolest-feature-ever/

The LCD finder, is it like this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-8x-LCD-viewfinder-loupes-SONY-NEX-3-NEX-5-NEX-3-5-/200615246929#ht_3660wt_1181

Learning about these features from you kind of want be to get rid of my Panny G1.

Thx!!

Last edited by stingOM on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great pics, nice quality from Nex + Tamron
maybe you should ask permission to go inside the cats place, they look so friendly Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stingOM wrote:
Attila wrote:
stingOM wrote:

I see. Thanks Attila. Was that focus peak feature introduced in a more recent firmware update?? It looks very cool:
http://e-p1.net/other-cameras/coolest-feature-ever/

The LCD finder, is it like this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-8x-LCD-viewfinder-loupes-SONY-NEX-3-NEX-5-NEX-3-5-/200615246929#ht_3660wt_1181

Learning about these features from you kind of want be to get rid of my Panny G1.

Thx!!

Similar , but not exactly this one. I did also order this finder due I like how to fix on camera, not arrived yet.

Latest firmware has peak focusing feature.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
great pics, nice quality from Nex + Tamron
maybe you should ask permission to go inside the cats place, they look so friendly Very Happy

If big cat not kill me my wife surelly will if I take this challange Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic, Attila! I love that monkey!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
If big cat not kill me my wife surelly will if I take this challange

The cats look quite sleepy, hardly any danger, but your final argument sounds very threatening! Shocked

May be you should be happy with that Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minolfan wrote:
Attila wrote:
If big cat not kill me my wife surelly will if I take this challange

The cats look quite sleepy, hardly any danger, but your final argument sounds very threatening! Shocked

May be you should be happy with that Laughing

Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful images, all of them Very Happy

Those tigers are very impressive beasts, shame to see them behind glass, but I guess that's the world we live in now Sad

That camera has the qualities of slide film. Beautiful colours and pin sharp too.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the monkey is my clear winner in this series