Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentax 1.2 SMC 50mm Sony NEX-3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:43 pm    Post subject: Pentax 1.2 SMC 50mm Sony NEX-3 Reply with quote

Click on each images to get higher resolution 1600px wide!

Hi-res images are here

Last edited by Attila on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atilla, that looks really nice super Sharp, and yet again more lovely images of your beautiful city.
I really must visit there one day.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eddieitman wrote:
Atilla, that looks really nice super Sharp, and yet again more lovely images of your beautiful city.

Thank you ! Let me know when you will comming and we able to arrange a little MFL meeting Wink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eddieitman wrote:

+1 and since i'm only around 500 km away i really need to visit your town one day.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 to visit Slovenia you have awesome contry side I look forward you at Budapest!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

once again beautiful images from Budapest, thank you for sharing Attila
amazing how how made the colors, above all on the first, look as if it was taken on film!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nex is a top camera in my opinion without any doubt, I did use all time in vivid color mode + usually -0.7 exposure correction to get better sky. These images looks a bit dark , dead Smile fine color exposure set in post processing just simple auto color and contrast.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Nex is a top camera in my opinion without any doubt, I did use all time in vivid color mode + usually -0.7 exposure correction to get better sky. These images looks a bit dark , dead Smile fine color exposure set in post processing just simple auto color and contrast.

thank you for the details Attila.
On NEX exposure compensation even works when using adapted manual lenses? Wow, this is pretty amazing Shocked

btw. I already have bought 4 lenses to use on a NEX, just still don't have the camera Wink

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kuuan wrote:
Attila wrote:

On NEX exposure compensation even works when using adapted manual lenses? Wow, this is pretty amazing Shocked

btw. I already have bought 4 lenses to use on a NEX, just still don't have the camera Wink

Laughing A used next-3 body pretty inexpensive don't wait to much you will love it Wink

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
kuuan wrote:
Attila wrote:

Laughing A used next-3 body pretty inexpensive don't wait to much you will love it Wink

I will, I will Wink but not quite yet, not here in Vietnam, but in a few weeks in Japan Wink

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You get great results again! And I really like those Takumar colors!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you ! Look forwar you in Japan Andreas ! I am green from envy Embarassed

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Thank you ! Look forwar you in Japan Andreas ! I am green from envy Embarassed

Yes, I am a lucky man Wink
this time, like the last 2 years, it only will be for three weeks though, wished it was for longer. Camera shops there are great, there are many shops for used gear and I plan to get a used NEX3. Big shops have all current models not only on display but one also is free to try them out. This time I am most curious about trying out NEX5N + external viewfinder and the Ricoh GXR, hopefully with M module

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I expect more bokeh paint with this lens.
Funny shot of a man hold a cat!

Andreas when you have NEX, your shot will be more easier but pictures will be same good or better

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAZA though earlier I had thought that i do not want a camera without viewfinder I am much looking forward to shooting from the waist, just using the LCD. For now I will use a NEX alongside my Pentax, I think they will compliment each other very well. I easily can imagine a NEX5N or NEX7 with their EVF to be my only camera though, to do without optical VF

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a good combination. And Kuuan, I hope you have a nice time camera shopping in Japan.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THIS is what I have missed the most about this forum - beautiful images of beautiful places around the world Very Happy

Where else can you go on the internet and find all this in one place? Cool

Thankyou Attila, I really enjoyed this series Cool

...and that lens/camera/photographer combination really works Mr. Green