Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron Mirror 500/8 (55B) This mornings sunrise
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:47 pm    Post subject: Tamron Mirror 500/8 (55B) This mornings sunrise Reply with quote

I got up early enough... Very Happy

#4 This one I focused on the hill and looked away and hoped for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All good shots Mo, but for me #8 is my fave.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice set, Moira, love the mood in 6,7, and 8.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks,
I am hoping for a good day as there will be a lot of American classic cars about and hopefully a variety of aircraft as there is an open day at the local rural airport.Not your huge people carriers but what the ordinary folk fly in for fun.
I hope to get some interesting images throughout the day...starting with the early morning. Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moira, the last pic with the light catching the powerlines, is a definite
hanger. I'd see what adding a bit more contrast and curves would do,
but it stands well, as is.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Bill,I did no PP on these as my Good monitor died so I am using an old CRT that is a shade on the darkside so dark photos and dark screen I can not tell what is what... Sad
I have been swapping with my sons LCD TV monitor as it accepts a VGA connection....but doing that first thing in the morning did not appeal... Laughing